Being able to climb into the skies and look down on the world from above is one of the reasons many people learn to fly. We think you should have the very best view when you're up there, and from our base at Inverness Airport we can offer the Cairngorm mountains, Loch Ness, The Highlands and numerous castles!
Here's a few more reasons why Highland Aviation can offer you the very best EASA PPL / NPPL / LAPL in the UK
- A dedicated team of professional commercial
pilots and teaching staff.
- Fully refurbished clubhouse with club lounge, kitchen, briefing rooms and study areas.
- The airspace is quiet. Even though Inverness is
a major regional airport. Just a 5 minute flight
and the sky is yours (no controlled airspace -
proper freedom of the skies).
- As Inverness is a major airport you learn full and correct Radio Communications.
- Just an hours flight away and you can be island hoping. All of our PPL students experience flying to the Orkneys within their course. Water crossings and mountainous terrain is available only at a very small number of schools.
- All weather training. Flying in less than ideal weather is something that can ruin your day if you have not had good training in what to do and look out for. Weather in Inverness is excellent when compared with the rest of Scotland and it also provides some more varied weather throughout the year making sure that a new pilot trained in Inverness has more experience with making good weather decisions than pilots trained elsewhere.
- 7 day operations. We operate 7 days a week and frequently fly until 9 pm.
- As a pilot you can land away at some fantastic locations, landing on long sandy beaches to grass strips on small scottish islands.
- and finally, we offer real value for money! - check out our package rates
See you soon!