Highland Aviation Terms of Sale
Highland Aviation will only use information collected about you lawfully, in accordance with the data protection act 1998 and according to the web trader code of conduct. We only collect information given at the time of ordering or registering with us. We will not pass on any of your information to any other company. Personal information collected by us will only be used by Highand Aviation to send further offers or promotionals. If you do not wish us to send further offers or promotional materials then please let us know by return email.
- Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms.
- All products are subject to availability.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the product details, including prices, appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold any relevant qualifications from a recognised training organisation before purchase of a particular item.
- Due to the limited availability of some of the products we sell, a particular item may be out of stock. You will be notified at the time of ordering or shortly thereafter if this is the case and if possible offered an alternative product.
- If your order has to be sent in more than one shipment because of delivery / stock delays, Highland Aviation will charge for the initial shipment only.
- Delivery will be advised but please leave up to 30 days for delivery of an out of stock item. "In stock" items will generally be dispatched the same day but some out of stock products may take longer. Any delivery date will be an estimate only, although Highland Aviation will always strive to make sure your goods are delivered in 2-3 working days.
- Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us immediately upon receipt.
- The standard delivery cost for a shipment to a UK address is calculated and displayed on the website. If you would like your goods dispatched by another method or to a different country then you must contact us for an estimated shipment cost.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the point at which they are delivered.
- If your item is shipped by normal post and not recorded the purchaser is responsible for making sure the item has been received; we therefore suggest you have gifts sent by recorded delivery. Please contact us if the item has not been received by the 4th day.
- All prices in our brochures or website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in manufacture / supply / delivery costs. However you will be notified of any increase in costs prior to confirmation of the order and / or payment transaction.
- Highland Aviation reserve the right to charge back any credit card handling fees incurred in your transaction, limited to a maximum of 2% of the transaction total. Should this be necessary we will notify you prior to taking any such charge.
- Payment is due on order of the goods. Payment will be debited from your card when you place the order for the goods.
- Highland Aviation endeavour to protect credit card owners from fraud. Therefore will report to the relevant authorities any unauthorised credit card use.
WARRANTIES and LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, Highland Aviation does not have any liability for the content of any websites which link into this site or out from our site.
- All products supplied conform to all relevant British and European standards.
- All products are supplied with a full UK supplier's guarantee, the details of which are available on request.
- If there is a defect in any of the products then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Prices are subject to change at any time prior to Highland Aviation's final acceptance of your order. In the event we discover a material error in the description or availability of a product or service that affects your outstanding order with Highland Aviation, or an error in pricing, we shall notify you of the correction, and ask you whether you still wish to proceed. If you choose to cancel the order, and your credit card/bank account has already been charged for a purchase, Highland Aviation will issue a credit to your credit card and or bank account in the amount of the charge.
- Ownership of the product shall pass to you once Highland Aviation have manually confirmed the details of your order and your payment transaction has cleared.
- Highland Aviation asserts all of its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
RETURNING WRONG SIZE OR FAULTY GOODS
- If any product which is purchased does not turn out to be the correct size for you then we will exchange it for the correct size provided that the product has not been used in any way and is returned to us in its original packing "as new". Please notify us of any product that is to be returned for exchange.
- If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge or a full refund. Before despatch of a replacement item our engineers or the manufactures engineers will have to verify the fault. Any product returned due to being faulty must be returned to Highland Aviation within 7 days of receiving the said product.
- If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to, and used in your country.
- We do not offer a refund (excluding faulty items) to countries outside of the European Union.
- Incorrectly sized items despatched inside or outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be exchanged but customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the items back to us and then the return carriage costs, to return the goods back to the customer. If any product which is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge or offer a full refund.
- Consignments despatched to addresses outside of the UK may only be sent to the registered billing address as held your credit card company.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
- You may cancel your order and receive a refund within 14 days of the original order. A deduction may be made from the refund to cover the direct costs of delivery, manufacture and administration costs. To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us at Highland Aviation by telephone, e-mail or letter.
- If you are not happy with the service you have received please contact Highland Aviation on +44 1667 460361 or by e-mail email@example.com
MEMBER ACCOUNTS & CREDITS
- The purchase of Dual / Solo hire or Flight / Ground School Courses requires current membership.
- Any credit will be retained on your account with valid membership. You will be reminded twice by email of the upcoming expiry of your membership, however please be aware that flying credit will expire with your membership so it is crucial that you retain continuity of membership.
- You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this contract.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Scotland and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.